Conzii Humiwin 35 is highly active Potassium Fulvate extracted from young active leonardite, containing both humic and fulvic acid with lower molecular weight, more active functional group such as carboxyl and hydroxyl.
Conzii Humiwin 35 is highly active Potassium Fulvate extracted from young active leonardite, containing both humic and fulvic acid with lower molecular weight, more active functional group such as carboxyl and hydroxyl, thus has excellent performance of deflocculation and better solubility in hard water and strongly acidic condition.
It is a high quality plant growth stimulant and soil conditioner, can be applied to agricultural and horticultural plant by soil and foliar application. It can be used alone or mixed with most fertilizers.
1. Contents of Fulvic Acid up to 35%
2. Instant and 100% water solubility
3. Deflocculation, anti-hard water to 20 degrees
4. Wide range of pH compatibility
5. Compatible with most fertilizers
|Total humic extract (dry basis)||80%|
|Fulvic acid (dry basis)||35%|
|K2O (dry basis)||10%|
1. Improves soil structure, increases water holding capacity.
2. Enhance soil cation exchange capacity (CEC).
3. Increases and stimulates beneficial microorganisms.
4. Increase the efficiency of fertilizers and reduces nutrient leaching.
5. Acts as a natural chelator for microelements and increase their availability for plants.
6. Promotes root development and seed germination.
7. Decrease drought and pesticide induced stress.
8. Reduces residues of herbicides and toxic substances in soil.
9. Increase permeability of cell membrane and walls to promote nutrient uptake.
10. Enhance pH buffering capacity, prevent the salinization of soil.
Directions For Use:
1. Widely used for agricultural crops, fruit trees, landscaping, pastures, grains and horticultural crops.
2. Drip irrigation: 8-10 kg/Ha divided in several doses.
3. Foliar application: 200-400g/1000 L water every 15-20 days during season.
Packaging & Storage:
1. Available in 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20Kg bag or 500Kg bulk bag.
2. To be stored in cool, dry and ventilated place,
under the normal condition with the original packing,
the validity of the product: 2 years.