Seaweed Extract Powder/Flake
Seaweed Extract Powder/flake is derived from natural brown seaweed: Ascophyllum nodosum, Sargassum, Laminaria Japonica..
Seaweed Extract Powder/flake is derived from natural brown seaweed: Ascophyllum nodosum, Sargassum, Laminaria Japonica.
It is rich in alginic acid, trace mineral element and natural plant hormones.
|Appearance||Black brown powder or flake|
|Alginic acid||18% min|
1. Helps plants cope with various stress, such as heat, drought and frost.
2. Gives plants better resistance to sucking insects and fungal attack.
3. Promotes seed germination and reduces transplant shock.
4. Stimulate root development and promote vigorous flowering and fruiting.
5. Helps to increase nutrient uptake, thus to increase the effectiveness of fertilizers.
6. Increases and stimulates beneficial microorganisms in soil, improve soil structure.
Directions For Use:
1. Widely used for agricultural crops, fruit trees, landscaping, pastures, grains and horticultural crops.
2. Drip irrigation: 8-10 kg/Ha divided in several doses.
3. Foliar application: 0.3-0.5 kg/1000 L water every 15-20 days during season.
4. Seed soaking: 0.5-1 kg for 1 ton of seed.
Packaging & Storage:
1. Available in 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20kg bag or 20kg carton.
2. To be stored in cool, dry and ventilated place, under the normal condition with the original packing, the validity of the product: 2 years.