Seamino widely used for agricultural crops, fruit trees, landscaping, pastures, grains and horticultural crops.
Seamino is a seaweed extract plus amino acid liquid, also rich in other nutrients to benefit plants.
|Alginic acid||20 g/L|
|Seaweed extract||180 g/L|
|Organic matter||120 g/L|
|Amino acid||100 g/L|
|Appearance||Black brown liquid|
1. Enhance plants resistance to stress.
2. Supply organic nitrogen, support the plants with essential amino acids.
3. Increase chlorophyll contents and promote photosynthesis.
4. Help plants to better absorb nutrients.
5. Stimulate root development and promote vigorous flowering and fruiting.
6. Decrease the incidence of certain plant diseases.
7. Increases crop yield and quality.
Directions For Use:
1. Widely used for agricultural crops, fruit trees, landscaping, pastures, grains and horticultural crops.
2. Drip irrigation: 10-15 L/Ha divided in several doses.
3. Foliar application: 0.5-0.7 L/1000 L water every 15-20 days during season.
Packaging & Storage:
1. Available in 1L, 5L, 20L, 200L, 1000L
2. To be stored in cool, dry and ventilated place, under the normal condition with the original packing, the validity of the product: 2 years.