Conzii Potassium Humate is extracted from leonardite with good water solubility. It is a plant growth stimulant and soil conditioner can be applied to agricultural and horticultural plant by soil and foliar application.
Conzii Potassium Humate is extracted from leonardite with good water solubility.
It is a plant growth stimulant and soil conditioner can be applied to agricultural and horticultural plant by soil and foliar application.
|Item||Potassium Humate Flake||Potassium Humate Crystal|
|Humic acid (dry basis)||65%||60%|
|K2O (dry basis)||8%||8%|
|Appearance||Black Flake||Black Crystal|
1. Improves soil structure, increases water holding capacity.
2. Enhance soil cation exchange capacity (CEC).
3. Increases and stimulates beneficial microorganisms.
4. Increase the efficiency of fertilizers and reduces nutrient leaching.
5. Acts as a natural chelator for microelements in alkaline soils and increase their availability for plants.
6. Promotes root development and seed germination.
7. Decrease drought and pesticide-induced stress.
8. Reduces residues of herbicides and toxic substances in soil.
9. Increases nutrient uptake, increases yield and improves the quality of plants.
Directions For Use:
1. Widely used for agricultural crops, fruit trees, landscaping, pastures grains and horticultural crops.
2. Drip irrigation: 8-10 kg/Ha divided into several doses.
3. Foliar application: 500-800 g/1000 L water every 15-20 days during the season.
Packaging & Storage:
1. Available in 20Kg bag or according to requirement
2. To be stored in a cool, dry and ventilated place,
under normal condition with the original packing,
the validity of product: 2 years.